Utomik is a highly innovative company, operating in the games industry. It offers PC and cloud
gaming to the B2C and B2B markets, making it a globally unique gaming platform. Utomik has
+1400 games in its portfolio, which is by far the biggest game content library in the market.
In this position, you will be primarily responsible for driving new business sales and growing the
relationship with existing B2B partners. You will also be responsible for contracting new B2B
accounts for the B2B Utomik platform leveraging on the five Product-Market Combinations that
Utomik offers. Existing B2B customers include Hewlett Packard, Lenovo, LG and Samsung.
The candidate must bring a proactive mentality and solid team working skills in order to fit in
with our small and passionate team. We’re looking for a self-motivating sales specialist with
international commercial skills who is comfortable approaching companies in various segments
of the Telecom, Internet, Media, Entertainment and Consumer Electronics industries.
Preferably with experience in the games industry and a keen eye for great games. Our core
team is based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
We are offering a job for 36-40 hrs/week or interim role for 24-32 hrs/week. Our office is
located in Eindhoven, but working from home is possible. This position is not suited for full-time
remote working, but working remotely part of the time is possible (50-60%).
We have (board) games and drinks in the office on Fridays, and you would be part of a very
motivated team that’s passionate about gaming and the games industry in general. Will you be
the one who helps us take Utomik to the next level?
● Manage, engage and monitor existing and new B2B suspects, prospects and customers
using sales funnel management (Utomik uses Copper);
● Identify and grow business opportunities for B2B;
● Identify and approach potential new B2B opportunities;
● Optimize, report on and monitor, the performance of B2B deals;
● Travel to (inter)national events on a semi-regular basis.
● Knowledge of and experience with B2B deal-making;
● Data-driven mindset;
● +10 years of experience in sales or a distribution environment (platform, service
● Experienced with PowerPoint and Excel;
● Excellent communication skills, excellent command of the English language;
● Contract management & negotiations experience;
● Able to contribute to the overall B2B sales and marketing strategy;
● Work well with creative and analytical people;
● Knowledge of and a passion for gaming is a huge plus;
● Existing network in the gaming industry is a plus.